ANYBODY EXPERIENCING THIS BUG please speak up NOW!

I am surprised nobody else has noticed this as it must be very obvious in any
system. Either nobody has upgraded to RC5 yet or there is nobody using EJB3
with a real-world datamodel :-)

I can not think of any configuration badness which could cause this problem.
And there is nothing in the FAQ or release notes either. To me it looks like a
bug in remoting and thus should go into JIRA. I can do that if you like. But
given that JBoss developers rather have discussions in the forums than
immediate bug reports I thought to wait a little and give them a chance to make
a statement.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3922267#3922267

Reply to the post :