I've solved this problem by changing the version of JDK.
I  used JDK1.4 (with errors). I've gone back to JDK1.3 and everything runs fine
without changes ... !

Fred Loney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@lists.sourceforge.net on 20/07/2001 17:05:05

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:      (bcc: Laurent Broudoux/LME/PCC/PHILIPS)
Subject:  Re: [JBoss-user] RE:My app deploys but lookup from servlet won't work ! HELP!
Classification:

Just a guess, but perhaps your remote SB class is not in the deployment classpath. The
cited warning is a red flag that the deployer does not recognize that SphfGenerator is
a Remote. Assuming that SphfGenerator is derived from EjbObject, which is a
Remote, this suggests that the deployment verifier cannot completely resolve the
SphfGenerator class declaration. That would account for the runtime failure, which
results from an inability to marshal a Remote form of the SphfGenerator instance.

Try putting your app jars in the jboss lib directory. If the error disappears, it is
an ear or deployer classpath problem.

--
Fred Loney
Enterprise Java Consultant