If You obtain the nullpointer in a class ..internal.CodeBase ... (or
simular) remove this server property:

System.getProperties().remove("java.rmi.server.codebase");

or better use the jdk from IBM. There ORB implementation seems to be more
accurate. We don't have problems with our corba connectons since we user IBM
jdk 1.3.

Andreas

If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our e-mail disclaimer
statement and monitoring policy, please refer to