Hi Marcelo,

we are using sun jdk 1.3.0 and jboss 2.1 and the jacorb implementation.
The problems with the CLASSPATH have been with the ORBACUS ORB and the
workaround was to set the ORBACUS classes at the beginning of the CLASSPATH.
Now with jacorb I have only the needed references for jboss (jbdc classes,
security classes, ...) in the CLASSPATH before starting jboss and it works
well.
We have the CORBA access encapsulated in utility classes using in EJBs
(Session and Entity Beans).

Ciao
Annegret