Hello Rainer,

Another question regarding your comment
anonymous wrote : GraphSession has a lockProcessInstance() method that will
lock by way oh database

How can I use this method to do concurrent process instance persistence and
token.signal? Also, is the lock released once the update is performed?

Thanks
Raj

FYI: I got the parallel fork woking using action handler that starts new thread
to get the work done instead of JMS. Now I am trying to get the persistence in,
but having some trouble.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925459#3925459

Reply to the post :