Hello fmuhlenberg!

Thank you for the response. I'm already trying to to as you say, but i have a
problem: (correct me if i'm wrong): in a task node with 2 (or more) tasks you
can only assign an action (per task) under the event "task-end" (ok, task-start
ok, but it's too early), so if i want only ONE of the tasks to be executed
before leaving the node, you can program the attribute "first", but the problem
i have is that i have to "programatically" check and "kill" the pending tasks
and that implies always that when the task is ended (or cancelled), the default
transition is taken for each of the tasks, so if i want to confirm an order
(for example), it'll be twice confirmed as the first task is ended by the user
and the second is ended by the oder task. So I think i'd be perfect if I could
simply assign a task to 2 users...

I hope with everyone's help we can solve this problem for all the forum.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3925481#3925481

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3925481