Thanks Ben for responding.  Unfortunatly it does not happen every time.  All I
know is that I have had an application running with JBossCache for about 6
months now and I get messages such as this about once a week or 2, sometimes
more often and sometimes less.

I have a process that runs every morning at 4 am and clears the cache, as I
would like to start fresh each day with new data.  There are times we need to
clear the cache manually as well, such as if we modify the underlying data in
the database and need our web app to use the new data.  This does not happen
often but there are times when it is necessary.

I suspect (though I have no way to prove) that these messages appear when
elements are put in the queue for eviction, but before the thread gets around
to actually evicting the elements the remove("/") is called, so the elements
are no longer in the cache when the EvictTimerTask tries to remove it.  Does
this make any sense?  I have no idea how to write a unit test for this though
and is probably difficult to reproduce.

I am now using version 1.2.4SP1 the last few weeks and 1.2.2 previously, and I
am seeing these log messages in both versions.

Thank you,
Daniel

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3927461#3927461