This is probably not relavent, but I thought I'd throw it in.

I had a similar problem, and it turned out to be that somehow my MBean ended
up being put into jboss-auto.jcml twice without me knowing it.  What was
happening was two of my MBeans were trying to start at the same time, and
the second instance was getting the "NameAlreadyBoundExceptions"s.  I just
deleted the jboss-auto.jcml.  I was never able to reproduce the
circumstances causing the double entries, but I've seen it at least twice.

Probably not your problem, but FYI...

Jim