Hi,

Thanks for the info.

The mbeans for key generation are certainly fine, the security related one
I don't know enough about to comment on, however I don't think you need the
bean with the jndi name of the datasource.  I apologize for not being able
to give you the exact syntax, but (normally) you remap the jndi name used
in your beans to the jndi name the datasource is bound under.  This mapping
is not in java but in one of the xml config files - I think jboss.xml.