I have thought of named conversations but could not reach any clear idea, still
I think it could be a good idea.

Here is another usecase: I am selecting an object and user reaches to a view
page with CRUD buttons. Here is two choice for implementing the CRUD :
1- to have a hidden input in the view page to let the Seam refetch the object
from database when request submitted. Load on database.

2- Make the CRUD handler SB conversational and let the bean live in the
conversation, so any further operations uses the in conversation bean. But here
we got a problem, how to end the conversation? The only solution at the moment
is to put a "back"  button to call the @End method of the SB. But this way the
user will suffer a lot of useless clicks.
So we need a way to orphanate the conversation and let him time out. But
unfurtunately after begining the converesation, every requests touches it and
it stays alive.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3928746#3928746

Reply to the post :