Hi Ken,
Thanks a lot for quick reply.
I am not using jbpm starters kit. I have installed jboss-4.0.3, jbpm-3.1.
I am really not able to figure out why is it happening. I need to know how
should i create jboss-web.xml for using statless session ejbs as a webservices.
I removed web.xml and jboss-web.xml from FiboEjb.war (I am not sure whether
this is a right approach) It deployed FiboEJB.jar but I dont see any
FiboServices?wsdl in browser. My log dosent mention anything about what
happened to FiboEJB.war.

Please help!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3929640#3929640