"ilangocal" wrote : "andytsoy" wrote : I have fixed the problem.
  |   | In JBoss Portal 2.2 . It has implement the commons-fileupload.jar.
  |   |  The only thing is to call u .
  |   | In the jsp, Use ActionURL
  |   | In the portlet core, it will call processAction method.
  |   | You can take a reference of the code in JBoss portal 2.2 cms portlet.
  |   | Thx!
  |   |

  | Should I download the lattest release for the fix?
  |
  | thanks

Hi
Could you tell me how to implement that. I am still not quite sure what to do

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3933018#3933018

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3933018