:-) Fine.

According to my second language (building forums portlet)
Could it be that the current forums module (when checking out cvs co
jboss-portal-2.4 [this morning]) is not really buildable?

E.g. CategoryModelTestCase, ForumModelTestCase and ForumModelTestCase in
org.jboss.portlet.test.forums all contained the import

import org.jboss.portlet.forums.security.ForumItemImpl;

but it seems ForumItemImpl has been deleted:

http://fisheye.jboss.com/viewrep/JBoss/jboss-portal/forums/src/main/org/jboss/portlet/forums/security/ForumItemImpl.java

After having deleted these import I get error messages about exceptions never
being thrown. I'm not sure debugging this way is leading to a solution for me.

So which version of the forums portlet can I use?

Kind Regards
Andreas

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3936596#3936596