Ok, maybe I'm just not getting something here- I'm trying to do a simple
reverse engineer/code generate as shown in the flash demo like others on this
post. I originally got the Method not found: isJndiName error, so I tried
updating to the nightly builds as suggested. Now, I get the following error
when trying to generate the code:

org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.ExporterException: Error while processing template
seam/find.jsp.ftl
  |   freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression
field.value.typeName is undefined on line 35, column 6 in seam/find.jsp.ftl.
  |     freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression
field.value.typeName is undefined on line 35, column 6 in seam/find.jsp.ftl.

Here's what I've tried (I downloaded, installed, deactivated old and activated
new for each nightly listed below in eclipse 3.1.2 using the Help > Manage
Configuration tool then doing a "Replace with Another Version")

HibernateTools-3.1.0.200603231613-nightly.zip
HibernateTools-3.1.0.200604061020-nightly.zip
HibernateTools-3.1.0.200604141131-nightly.zip

Figuring maybe I had some sort of conflict or Eclipse wasn't updating properly
(the above described method should work for this purpose, no?), I finally
unzipped a brand spanking new version of eclipse 3.1.2, and installed *ONLY*
JBossIDE-200604061020-nightly-ALL.zip as suggested and which several others had
previously posted they had gotten working. Still get the same error, and I'm
pretty sure I'm following the flash demo exactly.

I also tried generating code with and without the "Generate EJB3 Annotations"
checked, and same result either way.

Not that it should make a difference, but I'm using PostgreSQL- it seems there
might be an issue with incorrect values in the persistence.properties file, but
now I can't even get that far...

Any help or pointers would be appreciated, thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3937477#3937477

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3937477