Hi there,

I had configured MBeans to be loaded at
%JBOSS_HOME%\default\conf\jboss-service.xml. The MBeans is to load hibernate
and it runs successfully.

I also deployed a WAR file under %JBOSS_HOME%\default\deploy and underneath of
WEB-INF applicationcontext.xml, I uses Springframework to lookup the JNDI name
binded thru MBeans above.

But the problem is JBoss loaded the applicationContext.xml before do the MBeans
binding, resulted the JNDI name at applicationContext.xml could not be located,
thus the WAR does not load successfully.

Is there anyway that I can overcome this problem?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3940890#3940890

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3940890