... as always, just after posting, one problem or cause is solved. The culster
invocation error was due to a typo (I read over it about 20times yesterday and
did'nt see it, sorry) in the hibernate.cfg.xml at

  | <!-- Define cached entities and collections -->
  |             <class-cache class="de.somewhere.test.persi.NatPers"
usage="transactional"/>

I had two letters mixed up. Now the invocation works.

Still the problem with the deployment causing the "allready bound error" ist
there and the fact that I cant see my bean and interfaces in the JNDI tree via
jmx consol (which is new).
As said, I run two instances of Jboss on one mashine, when I call the bean via
the client multiple times (one non and one web app), it accesses the first
mashine (do to the jndi.properties), should round robin still do its work and
alternate the load  ? (I thought so, but it doesnt, the way I'm doing it at the
moment. Just the bean on one maschine is used).

Thx !

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3940910#3940910

Reply to the post :