We are getting close to going live with our first project employing JBoss.
I've put some settings into various deployment descriptors (ejb-jar.xml)
that I need to change for the production environment.  What is the proper
way to do this?  I could make the changes and re-jar the jar file for the
appropriate EJB.  But I'm thinking that there is some tool I am unaware of
that allows an administrator type of person to adjust the deployment
descriptors without unjarring the contents.  This is the whole point of
deployment descriptors, right - to allow adjustments to application
parameters during deployment?  Thanks.