I've discovered something that may be related to this issue.  Using 3.0.9.1 of
GPD, whenever I have a process definition open, Eclipse pegs the CPU for about
30 seconds every time I save any dirty file.  For example, open a process
definition and open a java file.  Make changes to the java file and save those
changes.  Eclipse hangs and pegs the CPU for about 30 seconds.  Then if you
close the process definition, edit the java file, and save the java file, I get
no hang and no CPU pegging...the file saves quickly, just like normal.  I've
been able to reproduce this without fail.  I seem to recall reading in the JIRA
rules that non-commiters are not supposed to add comments to JIRA issues, so
that's why I've posted this information here.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3943220#3943220

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3943220