Hey,

> Hi,
>
> I've asked this question before, I'll try again.

And don't give up ! ;)

> The setup is:
> - JBoss-2.4.3_Tomcat-3.2.3.zip
> - JDK 1.3
> - Linux Redhat 6.2
>
> We're programming an ejb application, everythings is ok as regard
> to normal use of the EJB facilities in jboss (we have servlets and
> jsp's using the programmed ejb's)
>
> But when we're trying to incoporate a mbean based server within the
> jboss server, which should be ok regarding the documentation (?),
> everything goes bazuka..

Looking at your previous email, it seems to me there is no solution but
using a classloader to load (part of) your classes. Furthermore, you need to
play a bit with the classloader hierarchy to have everything work correctly.

I don't remember exactly the hierarchy present in JBoss 2.4.x, anyhow, so I
guess you shoud take a look.

Simon