No, I just redeployed a new release for the same web-app. There is only one
application web-app war deployed.

Anyway, I think I found the cause of this problem but still don't know how it
happened. I browsed the JBoss web console and found that there was an entry
under JMX MBeans / jboss.jca for a ManagedConnectionPool for jdbc/dna_ds with
the same settings as those from the mysql-ds.xml file.

So, somehow, it landed up in JMX. Now its there even if I shutdown and restart
JBoss. I don't see this situation happening in other instances of JBoss on
other servers. Don't know what caused this to happen? How does one remove the
entry from JMX and allow JBoss to pick up the datasource configuration from the
xml file?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947001#3947001

Reply to the post :