>> I was thinking of zipping em up into a jar, putting that in the EAR, and
>> naming it as a java module in application.xml

Hmmm ...
Since I believe you can only add ejb and web modules into ear module.
And application.xml only excepts ejb and web tag inside module tag.

So, I can add a new java module - and have all my jBPM xml files in it.
Then use this module in my ejb module as dependency - pack it as 'JAR module,
link via manifest' and this jar will copy into EAR root.

I tried it and it works.

Rgds, Ales

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3947091#3947091