Hi All,

No matter how I seem to configure my application, the catalina side of authentication
is allowing everyone through?

I can authenticate manually and validly check users and pass.  However using a
standard form going to "j_security_check", it does not seem to be using the jboss
security?  It is just allowing everything though.  Am I doing something really stupid
here?

Thanks,
Jake T.

auth.conf:

client-db {

org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule required

dsJndiName="java:/PostgresDS"

principalsQuery="select Password from Principals where PrincipalID=?"

rolesQuery="select Role, RoleGroup from Roles where PrincipalID=?"

;

};

jboss-web.xml

<security-domain>java:/jaas/client-db</security-domain>

web.xml:

<security-constraint>

<web-resource-collection>

<web-resource-name>Restricted</web-resource-name>

<deXcription>Declarative security tests</deXcription>

<url-pattern>/index.jsp</url-pattern>

<http-method>HEAD</http-method>

<http-method>GET</http-method>

<http-method>POST</http-method>

<http-method>PUT</http-method>

<http-method>DELETE</http-method>

</web-resource-collection>

<auth-constraint>

<role-name>Login</role-name>

</auth-constraint>

<user-data-constraint>

<deXcription>no description</deXcription>

<transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>

</user-data-constraint>

</security-constraint>

<login-config>

<auth-method>FORM</auth-method>

<realm-name>Application Realm</realm-name>

<form-login-config>

<form-login-page>/logon.jsp</form-login-page>

<form-error-page>/logon-error.jsp</form-error-page>

</form-login-config>

</login-config>

<security-role>

<deXcription>A user allowed to invoke login methods</deXcription>

<role-name>Login</role-name>

</security-role>