I'm developing my own Cocoon project in a bundled JBoss+Catalina on linux.
I've found out, that during development, after 6-8 deployment of my project
WAR file, jboss drops a nasty out of memory exception.

Now, I have two questions regarding this: isn't that caused by a memory leak
in JBoss (as I'm re-deploying basically the same file over and over, really
only a few bytes changes or increases every time); and why JBoss wont use
more memory if I still have system resources available? I have 200Megs of
swap space mounted to my linux box; and also, not all of my 512Mb system ram
is being used when this happens..

Thanks,
Christopher

--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide