Hi
Sorry for the information overflow...
I guess this sums it up:

  | [org.jboss.cache.eviction.RegionManager] getRegions(): size of region 2
  | [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.IdleRemover] run: IdleRemover
notifying pools, interval: 450000
  | [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory] lookup:
uid=2c9096850bad968e010bad9899550001
  | [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Not found:
2c9096850bad968e010bad9899550001
  | [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  | [org.jboss.remoting.transport.servlet.ServletServerInvoker] Error thrown
calling invoke on server invoker.
  | org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.ForwardId: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.io.IOException
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulContainer.dynamicInvoke(StatefulContainer.java:314)
  |     at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:106)

I could give you an ear with the EJB's and Client, but I dont belive this would
help a lot (except for clearing up the config of the client).
 The App and client ist is rather simple. The App just uses a Hibernate session
to do a sql query on a Oracle DB and give the result to the Client.
 I guess I would need to also send you the server modifikations and setup.
The main Problem seems to be that the SFSB is not replicating correctly and so
cant be invoked an the second node. This could be caused by the combination of
using httpha-invoker.sar and using the host name rather than the ip. The
problem is that I cant find the point were it fails, do to lack of knowledge of
the things that happen on the server.

If you want I can pack that all up and send it to you.

Thanks for your time !
(and sorry for the overflow of text)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3949924#3949924