From: Juergen Fiedler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Stopping JBoss

OK, this one _must_ be more trivial than it seems to me. I am starting
JBoss (under Linux) by calling 'run.sh &' in the bin/ directory of
JBoss. After that, I have about 50 threads that seem to be doing the
same thing: run org.jboss.Main.
Everything works quite fine. The only problem is: I don't know how to
shut the server down. Right now, I just do a 'killall java'. This only
works because JBoss is the only piece of Java based software on my
machine.
But there has to be a more elegant way to stop JBoss. Could anybody
please help me to figure out how to do it the right way?

Thanks in advance,
Juergen