RE: [JBoss-user] Stopping JBossI've been playing with the
org.jboss.jmx.client.Stop class.  I've no idea what it's really intended
for, I just thought I'd have a look at the interestingly named 'stop.jar' in
the client directory.

It stops JBoss under Win2K, but I initially got an error on Linux, but I
just tried to reproduce it, and all worked fine....

Thoughts/improvements, anyone?

    david

--- StopJB.bat ---
@echo off
@if not "%ECHO%" == ""  echo %ECHO%
@if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT"  setlocal

set STOP_CLASSPATH=%JBOSS_CLASSPATH%;%JBOSS_HOME%/client/stop.jar

java -Djava.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory -
Djava.naming.provider.url=localhost:1099 -classpath "%STOP_CLASSPATH%"
org.jboss.jmx.client.Stop
--- ---

--- stopJB.sh ---
#!/bin/sh

# Minimal jar file to send JBoss a stop message.