Yeah, actually I write my code the same way as you do hosierdm. I haven't
tested the code inside appserver, only tested it using a swing base client.
What I notice is after I close the jbpmcontext object I can no longer use my
hibernate session because it already closed inside JbpmContext.close() method.
Even creating a new JbpmContext object again will still use the same hibernate
session that has been closed previously. So this code will not work :

  | public void deleteUser(String user) {
  |   JbpmContext jbpmContext = _jbpmConfig.createJbpmContext();
  |   try {
  |     // do some stuff
  |   }
  |   finally {
  |     jbpmContext.close();
  |   }
  |
  |   // access persistence layer using hibernate session will throw error
  |   // indicating that the hibernate session is already closed
  |
  |   //even creating a new JbpmContext like this will not help
  |   jbpmContext = _jbpmConfig.createJbpmContext();
  |   try {
  |     // do some stuff
  |   }
  |   finally {
  |     jbpmContext.close();
  |   }
  |
  | }

May be I made a mistake somewhere, but not sure where. I use spring + jbpm
based on the code by criess which you can find here :
[url]
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=78052&start=0&postdays=postDays&postorder=postOrder&highlight=highlight
[/url]

Basically I let spring to manage my Hibernate session, the JbpmConfiguration
and the JbpmContext object creation.

By the way, thx for your response hosierdm, well , at least I'm quite sure now
that I've used jbpm api quite correctly :p

Regards,

Martin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3950235#3950235