Von: Quique Ruiz-Valenciano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. November 2001 11:28
An: JBoss User
Betreff: [JBoss-user] Info about Hypersonic DB

Hello,

Anyone could tell me anything about Hypersonic DB? (Vendor, if I can
download
it, etc)

Another thing, at JBoss2.4.3-Tomcat3.2.3 the server initialization
doesn't run. The initialization process is stopped at Hypersonic DB init
point. What's happening?

Quique

--
J.Enrique Ruiz-Valenciano         (_) __/ __ \/ ___/ __ \