I don't know if this has been discussed here, but how can we secure AOP
applications running standalone on a client? With this feature (byte code
manipulation) how can I stop malicious coders from injecting code into my app?
Lets say I have already distributed an unsigned application. A hacker may
change my classloader and runs this thing. Is this possible? Right now most of
our applications run on webstart so I'm not sure yet if this as an issue.

On another note, is there a way we can allow only signed injectors to execute
or is there another way of securing it. I have not yet read the whole
documentation but I dont think I have seen this topic when I skimmed it. If
there is can you point me to it or any related topics will be quite useful.
Thanks.

Regards,

Elmo

View the original post :