Hello,
yes you are right, i have used the wrong wording. here is the correction
By now, for every targetsystem i do this:
1. edit jboss-bean.xml
2. package the app (run Ant build script)
3. copy the resulting war to the right system

But what i need is:
1. package the app  (run Ant build script)
2. copy the war to all target systems
3. configure the right database into the app after deployment

anonymous wrote : define the datasource *after* the deployment.

Before using seam, i used a datasource provided by Tomcat.

anonymous wrote : i was used to specify my datasource in file context.xml in
the META-INF Directory in my app.So i can edit /conf/Catalina/localhost/baz.xml
after deployment.
But now i am using the microcontainer and can not make any use of a tomcat
provided datasource. Am i right?
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post :