Hello Thomas,
so i have to use embeddable ejb?
At the moment i use seam managed sessions as introduced with the example
'hibernate' (the derivate from the hotel booking example)

If i use embeddablke EJB as suggested, how to inject the transaction manager
into a datasource provided by Tomcat?

from jboss-beans.xml:
  |   <property name="transactionManager"><inject
bean="TransactionManager"/></property>

If there is no easy solution for my environment i have and will live with the
little inconvinience to package my app once for every database. (Concrete: I
have to write an anttask for changing the attribute connectionUrl in
jboss-beans.xml inside a war and than deploy this war to tomcat. )
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953456#3953456