Hi all,

I am in a strange situation. Recently, we ported our application from tomcat to
jboss. One of modules uses log4j logger and rest use JDK logger. Whole
application worked fine on tomcat with out any hassel. Now, on jboss, we are
getting ClassCast exception for RollingFileAppender. I tried many things.
nothing worked. Everything looks on place. Log4j.xml, log4j.properties are also
has all the definations.

Can anybody tell me what could be wrong? I also tried changing properties from
joss-web.xml. Totally cluless.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
sap