No worries about long posts if the problem is complex :-)  I was just too lazy
to read all the details.

I'm not sure if this was just a typo in the forum post, but in what you posted
the variable you assign when you call getObject() is not the one you are using
in your assertions.  "cachedPojoA" is never used again, and the call to
"pojoA.setDailySpend(128.0)" is on an object no longer in the cache.

I think this was a typo, but want to be sure.

Even if it wasn't a typo that wouldn't explain why "assertEquals(1,
pojoA.dailySpend);" fails.  Nor the anomaly of why adding .5 is OK but a direct
set is not.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3953856#3953856

Reply to the post :