Gavin,

finally I understand why there is a components.properties file in the Seam
examples: it's there to confuse people like me ;)

But seriously, if the contents of components.properties is supposed to be
included automatically (according to the Seam reference), and you do it in an
Ant task instead although components.properties exists in the Seam examples,
that sounds like a known bug to me.

I didn't see that issue in the JIRA yet. Was my research too bad or should I
file a bug?

BTW, using Ant is no option in my case. I rather let the Wiki reader edit
components.xml or provide a corrected file myself, don't know yet. You know,
this is supposed to become a simple example project for Eclipse without the
embedded ejb and microcontainer stuff. Kind of get what you really need for
Seam, JSF, facelets - run packaging within Eclipse - deploy - enjoy.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955184#3955184

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955184