Gavin,

don't take my remark too seriously, I actually tried to make a joke since I
needed to laugh about myself when you wrote you do the replacements within the
Ant job. So never mind...

But I just realized that it's a huge advantage to be able to read properly :(
In the text I cited from the Seam reference before, it says "...by providing a
file named components.properties in the classpath (at development time)."

Although I don't catch how I could magically get a "filled" components.xml for
deployment if I have components.properties somewhere in my classpath at
development time ;) But that's not the point. I actually missed "(at
development time)" and rather thought like "(at deployment time)". That's why I
deployed it in the ear file. Sorry, my mistake!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3955294#3955294

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3955294