Hello.

Using the doc on the homepage i tried to setup the examples.

I can deploy them, but login @booking example or register action at
register example only ends in exceptions:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error calling action method of component
with id _id0:_id6
        javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UseJBossEclipseIDEToDoJBossSeamsBookingExample
This documentation for JBoss IDE and Seam is also out of date ( using eclipse
3.2 ).

Is there any documentation refering to jboss 4.0.4 and seam examples 1.0.1
which is up to date?
Its a little bit annoying to read docs and ending up in exceptions instead of
exspected results.

Reading Chapter 1.2 of the Seam documentation didn't end in a positive result -
only the mentioned exception above.

What should i do at this point ( asking mailing list yeah ), if the examples
mentioned in the documentation fails - its really hard to learn
when the documentation is not in sync with the "real world".

I took an up to date jboss installation and latest seam 1.0.1.
Updated build.properties and used "ant deploy" in examples/registration
directory - won't work like exspected - did i miss something?
Is it broken? Something wrong with my setup?

thx for help.

kind regards

Torsten