Am Montag, den 17.07.2006, 16:53 +0200 schrieb Thomas Heute:
> Please read the getting started document.
>
> http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossseam/gettingstarted/index.html

Did read that - wont work, compile did fine, but click on the login
button results only in an exception.

Register a new user results in:

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: /register.xhtml @67,80
value="#{register.verify}": $Proxy262
        javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:121)

org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter.doFilter(SeamRedirectFilter.java:30)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

So from my view they dont work fine - not out of the box as written at
the link you posted.

thx for help anyway, i'll try my luck at the forum.

kind regards

Torsten