- -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von Edson
Carlos Ericksson Richter
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2001 16:32
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [JBoss-user] jboss-user shutdown

Of course, the principal point of this list is that it is looked from
time-to-time (if not every time) by official people (like Marc), and
then
they can get some felling about users have difficulty or will put in
a wish
list... Putting this list in a non-oficial or non monitored list will
put it
in the same way that has put the Interbase mailing list at Mers (when
the
official developers don't intervine more, the people lose the
interest in
the list, since some problems are really complicated to be answered
by other
users, and then they came generally repeating same questions, because
no one
has answered for the first time).

And having the list a "bogus project-name in anywhere" will make the
list to
not gain new readers... Just loose existing...

I really ask for Marc to not shutdown this list, nor move them to a
forum
approach. It's a really useful work tool for me, and I think that is
useful
to many, many other people too.

Thanks,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter