I've read messages about an extension to the

EmbeddedCatalinaServiceSX mbean configuration
that allows to declare "connector" element as embedded XML

Anders Lindh [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] already have responded 2 days ago
-----------
The default config for Catalina doesn't have the Ajp13 connector enabled,
you will need to enable it in jboss.jcml by adding the following snippet:

<mbean code="org.jboss.web.catalina.EmbeddedCatalinaServiceSX"
name="DefaultDomain:service=EmbeddedTomcat">:
    <attribute name="Config">
port="8009" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" acceptCount="10" debug="0"
/>
    </attribute>
</mbean>

Editing your tomcat server.xml won't help, as the Embedded Tomcat won't read
it. Not that you'll need the crimson XML parser for the above to work...

- Anders
try to adapt this example to you needs.
I think that this would interest many people (current and future through
mail archive)
if you send your results here ...

best regards.