in the code I see no reference to a port redirect parameter.

however you could declare a classic <connector > element
with the good proxy attribute like in catalina server.xml
<attribute name="Config">
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0" connectionTimeout="60000"/>
               enableLookups="true"
               acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true">
      <Factory className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"/>
    </Connector>
</attribute>
according to the doc this should work...
is ther a problem...