Hi Folks,

Can anybody please give me pointers as to how to integrate an RMI service
with a JBoss EJB. In an EJB thread I want to look up an RMI server, make a
call and carry on.

I keep beating my head on the issue of getting the JNDI lookup right.

Any sample code would be appreciated as I'm against the clock on this.

BTW - Another question: I wrote a client with a jndi.properties file locally
and in the midst of experimentation removed the jndi.props file - and the
client still worked! I couldn't find any other jndi.properties in my
CLASSPATH, but I noticed that if I removed $JBOSS_DIST/client from my java
'external dirs' list, it fell over on JNDI - is there a default set of props
somewhere?

Many Thanks
Ian