Structure of Ear file;
Ear

  -  War file

  -  HRXCommon.jar (Uses some classes from HRXSecurity, and has an EJB)

  -  HRXSecurity.jar (Extends some classes from HRXCommon, and has several EJBs)

  -  HRXAdmin.jar (Extends some classes from HRXCommon,
  |   uses some classes from HRXSecurity, and has lots (about 15) of EJBs)

  -  8-9 other jars with dependencies similar to HRXAdmin.jar

I apologize, I do not have the log from the first run.  It did not display any stack
traces or error messages.  It just listed all of the jar files and said it
was deploying them, but did not list any of the EJBs inside.

-Steve

David Jencks wrote:

> On 2002.02.19 11:23:32 -0500 Stephen Davidson wrote:
>
>>Greetings.
>>
>>I am trying to port an application from Orion to JBoss v3.0Beta.
>>
>>The Ear file is being read, and so far as I can tell, deployed (for more
>>evidence, read on).
>>The War file contained in the Ear file is definately being deployed, as
>>the static webpages and at least one of the servlets are active and
>>available.
>>The EJB-jar from the Ear file are listed, but their EJBs are not.
>>
>>There are no error messages or stack traces, but the EJB classes are
>>never loaded by the JVM.
>>
>>The jboss.xml file for the EJB.jar files appear to be correct.  And the
>>application is properly deployed on Orion.
>>
>>Suggestions?
>>

> What's the structure of your .ear and what does the jboss log say is
> happening when you deploy?
>
> david jencks
>
>>Thanks,
>>Steve