We've tested JBoss 2.4.0 a time ago and missed the ejb2.0 support.

Now I've read JBoss 3 comes with an integrated CMP Module JBossCMP, but
can't find any further information (may be in the docs for $10?).

Can someone help me with the following questions:

Can I use JBossCMP with JBoss 2.4.4 (becuase this is the stable version of
JBoss) ? If so, where to find an installtion guide?

Is there a deploytool for the O-R-Mapping that comes with JBossCMP? If not
how can we handle our existing ear file containing >40 EntityBeans and >50
relationships?

We have developed our application with JBuilder and tested it on sun's
j2sdkee 1.3.1. What is the simpliest way to switch to JBoss on our
production server?

When will JBoss 3 be released in a stable version?

thank you....