Hi All,

As I have not managed to get an answer on this topic in the forum yet, I shall try it with this list!

Is it possible to have a virtual host set up in an Apache HTTP Server and have it communicate with JBOSS/Tomcat(embeded).

i.e.  http://test.virtualhost.com/jboss/servlet/HelloEJB

If I run the line using the localhost as follows:

it works fine but as soon as I try it with the virtual host it just will not work.

I´m using the ajp13 connector, could this be the problem?  Is there anyone in this list who has got it working.  I really need some help because I have tried everything and it really is frustrating!!

Thanks in advance

Michael Delamere