De: James Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: jeudi 28 mars 2002 17:14
À: Michael Delamere; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: RE: [JBoss-user] JBOSS and Virtual Hosts

Sorry, I guess I forgot some stuff.  tomcat.xml is my Tomcat's server.xml

In jboss.conf :
<MLET CODE = "org.jboss.util.ClassPathExtension" ARCHIVE="jboss.jar"
CODEBASE="../../lib/ext/">
    <ARG TYPE="java.lang.String" VALUE="/home/jakarta-tomcat/lib/">
    <ARG TYPE="java.lang.String" VALUE="Tomcat">
</MLET>

I have my tomcat files in the /home/jakarta-tomcat/lib/ dir.

jboss.jcml
  <mbean code="org.jboss.tomcat.EmbeddedTomcatServiceSX"
name="DefaultDomain:service=EmbeddedTomcat">
    <attribute
name="ConfigFile">/home/jboss/conf/vhost1/tomcat.xml</attribute>
  </mbean>