Frank Morton wrote:

>>Wait. Are you using JAWS?  I only ask that because all of the log stuff
>>is from JAWS.
>
> Well, I'm using 3.0 as distributed. I assumed if I set cmp-version to "2.x"
> that I would be using the persistence-manager for Standard CMP 2.x
> EntityBean, which in standardjboss.xml is org....JDBCStoreManager.
> So, to answer your question as best I can, I don't think so
> and I'm thinking if I am, it is by accident and shouldn't be the case.
> JAWS is for pre-2.0, right? Can you shed light on this?

You do not need to set the persistence-manager; all you need to do is
specify the correct doctype in the ejb-jar.xml file. Do you have the
following in your ejb-jar.xml file:

<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC
    "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN"
    "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd";>

If not added it.

Are you coding CMP 2.0 beans? For example, is the entity bean class
abstract?  If not, you need to convert your code to CMP 2.0.  When you
run you application you should not ANY messages from JAWS.

-dain