Thanks Much,

In trying to deploy with a new configuration, I started getting a lot of
errors like missing container-invoker, invalid instance-cache, etc etc.

According to the DTD, those elements are all optional.  I thought I
could provide a simple configuration with only the change I wanted and
the rest would be defaulted.

Like this...

<container-configuration>
    <container-name>Commit A</container-name>
    <commit-option>A</commit-option>
</container-configuration>

Do I have to provide each element or is there something else I'm
missing?

Thanks
Dennis