People recently i stay make some change in Petstore 1.1.2 and its parch ,
but i find problem when a work with BMP. I create an EJB BMP to access an
Table , but after 50 Tx. my JBoss out memory
I review the petstore but only have a few example of how update the
information a table.
I try to make an manager  for an Table NEW_TABLE , but the problem exist.
I use how DB SAPDB
any people have an example of how create a new module in the petstore
Regards
Jaime