-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Scott M
Stark
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 16:17
To: 'jboss-user'
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Fwd: Bug when converting EJB QL boolean
comparisons from true and false to 1 and 0

Being 'cool' about the issue meant Dain was fine in supporting the
required behavior. There was no implication that the users were idiots.
Try reading the mail a little more carefully before deciding you need to
rant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark
Chief Technology Officer