-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Emerson
Cargnin - MSA
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 10:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] JBoss in a multi developers environment

Has someone used Jboss for development in a centralizazed way?
I mean, jboss (along with developer IDE, Eclipse) being used in a huge
machine, one instance per developer. I think the problem should be in the
ports used by jboss, what woul'd conflict with others developers instances.
Is there any automatic way to configure an enviroment like that???